The GE Platinum Series Series water refiner is a whole house water refining system that offers your family peace of mind with consistent high quality water. It works around the clock ensuring that your entire house receives the trouble-free benefits of refined, clean, soft water. Clothes and linens will be softer, brighter and last longer. Water spots, scaling of water-using appliances and fixtures, soap scum, and other water quality issues will become distant memories. These systems are offered in the 1054, 1252 or 1354 models. GE Platinum Series water refiner delivers safe, clean water with many innovations, delivered in a contemporary stainless steel package.
Thorough 8-cycle regeneration
Economical 24-volt power requirements
Efficient, 4-directional cleansing
Full one-inch porting and manifold, allowing full pressure and flow
One-piece, glass-reinforced valve for rugged strength
Teflon coated piston
Blow-molded, high-density polyethylene NSF and FDA approved inner shell, providing leak-proof and maintenance-free operation
External thermowound fiberglass winding for strength and working pressures up to 120 psi
Atmospheric break to insulate tank and eliminate condensation
Highly-polished, 22 gauge stainless steel outer cover for a sleek appearance
Ease of Use
Exclusive electronic digital control valve
Electronic backlit display
No gears to break
Automatically calculates usage, capacity, and reserve volume
Eliminates mechanical meter & cable
Motor only runs during regeneration
Knows how much water is used and when
Simply set time of day and hardness
All of our products are made or assebled in the U.S.A. Don't be fooled by the cheaper brands they simply do not work.
1. Granulated Activated Carbon: Removes and reduces both chlorine and chloramines used by the city to kill bacteria, while removing foul odors and taste. Removing and reducing chlorine and chloramine levels is important to copper pipes, as well as fixtures with rubber stops and fittings.
2. Softening: Ultra high-capacity commercial grade 10% resin softens the water to zero hardness.
3. Neutralization: Synthetic zeolite adjusts the pH of mildly acidic incoming water up to 0.3
4. Filtration: A highly efficient media of aluminum silicate filters incoming water to 20 micron range, removing suspended solids not visible to the to a sparkling clarity while ensuring even distribution.
5. Clarification: Silica/quartz base polishes the water to a sparkling clarity while ensuring even distribution.
Brine Tank Construction
Extra large capacity
Safety overflow prevention float
Blow-molded, high-density polyethylene NSF and FDA approved tank with ultraviolet inhibitors
Periodic addition of rock salt or potassium may be required
Hard Water In Fontana
GE Water softener in Riverside
GE Water Softener in Beaumont